A Guide To Viscose Clothing
Viscose is a semi synthetic fabric. It is known to be the third most used fabric in the world. It is known for its light fabric, breathability & is perfect in summers . Following are the care instructions for Viscose pajama sets.
Pajama Set 123
How to wash
- Hand Wash your pajama sets.
- Use mild detergents & soak your clothes for 30 minutes.
- Water should be minimally cold (warm water isn't recommended.
- Do not wash viscose fabric with any other fabric , it should be washed separately.
- Wet fabric should rest on the flat surface and once it's getting dry gently pull & shape the pajama set back to its form to avoid unnecessary wrinkles.
- Keep your viscose pajama sets in a cool place to avoid shrinkage.
Viscose shrinks when it's wet but once when it's dry it comes back to its original shape and form. Total shrinkage capacity of viscose material is 7%.
There are two ways in which viscose can be dry. One method is to keep the wet fabric on the flat surface and let it air dry and gently pull it to its original form while it's semi wet. The other method is to iron your Pajama set. Use a medium heat temperature iron and press your viscose with a pressing cloth to protect the fibers of the fabric. It will help to bring back the shape and keep your outfit wrinkle free.
How to take care of Viscose Pj sets
It's easy to invest in a good fabric pajama set, and to prolong its healthy life. It is better to keep viscose fabric in cotton bags that allows air to pass & keep it in a cool place. Avoid storing it in plastic bags because in summers it will absorb the residual water which may be the reason for the shrinkage of the fabric. It should be kept in a cotton light fabric for the air to pass. You may fold the pajama sets and keep them inside an outfit bag .
Pajama Set 123
How to prevent extra wrinkles in Viscose fabric
After air drying and ironing your pajama set , leave it for a few minutes to cool . Once there is no heat , hang the pajama set in a wooden hanger because a metal hanger could leave a rustic stain which won't be easily removed from the fabric.